Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fall Fun

I really enjoy fall. The air is crisp and cool, but it's still so nice to go outside. I've really been enjoying a lot of different things lately.

Hanging out in the city as a newly minted 29 year old


I went on a ghost tour of Chicago. It was pretty fun. There is a woman that haunts the upper right bedroom of the Hull House.

Can you see her in this photo? 
 I have a wasps nest in my window. My window is 3+ stories off of the ground. Hopefully I can get a ladder from my friend this week to take care of it...
Boo wasps... People keep telling me to tell my landlord to do stuff. Unfortunately, she doesn't listen. Homeownership has some downsides. But I'm still mostly enjoying the good things.
 I went to Starved Rock. It is a state park about 2 hours away from Chicago. I think it's pretty beautiful. For Illinois, it's about as good as it gets.


 I went to my first Chicago Fire game. The game was pretty fun. Even though they lost at the last minute.

We get pretty sunsets in the fall.

October is Domestic Violence Awareness month. I went to a candle lighting ceremony on the lake front to recognize and bring awareness to the victims of domestic violence. It was a good evening.


Life is full and I'm enjoying it. I hope you are too!

No comments: