Sunday, March 1, 2015

The city that never sleeps

I took the IL Bar Exam and then had a few extra days before returning back to work to decompress. I thought about going south for a long weekend in Florida or even just a day trip south to get away from the frigid winter. 

Next time, I'll be sure to do that, because instead, I went to NYC to visit a good friend of mine. As it turns out, winter in NYC isn't much different from winter in Chicago. 

I mean, it's cold. And I prefer to not be cold. 

I didn't do too much touristy stuff because it was chilly, but I did manage to see the Statue of Liberty, Museum of Modern Art, World Trade Center Memorial, Matilda (Broadway), and some other random stuff. I ate well and relaxed. 

I hope spring makes its way to me soon!

Winter is still alive and well

Picasso at MoMA

I have hope for spring!

Lady Liberty

No comments: