Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Lion King

I've been wanting to see The Lion King since Rosie O'Donnell reviewed it on her show in like 2000. I thought it looked amazing, and I loved everything that Rosie recommended. (Harry Potter, hello!).

I am lucky enough to live in a city with The Lion King traveling this Broadway season. Nick's family was kind enough to give me tickets for Christmas. (I was shocked when I saw them!) 

It was as magical as everyone had said it would be. I love it! So much fun! The costumes and the dancing was amazing! I am one happy camper.

Nick and I trying to get a good selfie

You should notice the jacket that I'm wearing goes to -20 degrees F. Nick is wearing a sweater and has his sleeves rolled up... 

I love the Cadillac Palace Theater! So amazing!







No comments: