Monday, December 7, 2015

Car Accident

Well, I got into my first car accident in November. It was the snowiest day of November that Chicago's ever seen. I decided to travel to Indianapolis for the day. (Not my brightest idea). I ended up skidding on the freeway, losing control of the car, spinning out, and hitting a guardrail. 

Luckily the car was still driveable. Also, no one was hurt. There were two other passengers in my car, and we were all fine. Also, we did not hit any other cars (miraculously!). 

In the case of icy car accidents on the freeway, it was really the best case scenario. 

My poor Chrysler Sebring has served me well over the past 8.5 years, but this was the event that solidified that I should not longer be putting money into it.

I donated it to Kars 4 Kids and I will hopefully get a tax deduction. At the very least, I may be getting a hotel voucher. We'll see how this all pans out.


RIP

Taking my trusty car away

No comments: