Saturday, January 31, 2015

Procrastination

As it's 1:38pm and I have yet to start studying today, I figured now would be a perfect time to blog.

My life has not been interesting the past month. I go to work. I go to the gym. And I study. That's about it.

I thought I'd share some photos of my home as it's now becoming more decorated. I'd still like to get a chair with ottoman for the living room and some additional "things" for the built in book shelves.

I just bought the grey/yellow ottoman 

It's feeling like home. I'd like to buy a nice chair to go on the empty wall.

Kitchen. I could probably decorate a little more.

Kitchen from the other angle. I love the little table and chairs.

Dining room (Sun room)

Looking from dining room to living room.
I rented out one of the bedrooms and have a roommate. My bedroom is a bit messy right now. Otherwise, I'd post a photo. Although I get the most cleaning done while I should be studying, I don't really feel like cleaning it right now. The third bedroom is basically empty right now. It has the air mattress and the card table and chairs just hanging out.

I'm loving having a home and place to call my own. Definitely one the best decisions I made in 2014.

On to a productive 2015!

3 comments:

gregandmandy said...

Love your home!! Miss you!!

Marti said...

Looking so good!!

Marti said...

Looking so good!!