Thursday, September 15, 2016

Hiking

I was really excited about Acadia National Park. I had been looking at photos for months. I was so excited to do some hiking and enjoying the beauty of the park.

We hiked Parkman Peak and were planning to go to Gilmore Peak (the Gilmore Girls theme song was what we chose as our first dance), but I was pooped and it looked so far away. I almost made Nick carry me down the mountain, but I made it on my own two feet.

Acadia is absolutely gorgeous! If you get a chance, you must go!

We thought we were pretty funny with M & N related to our names and our undergraduate institutions. We had several comments about how we survive football season. Nick said, "we root for Michigan, of course!" :)

The view of Jordan Pond on our way to Parkman Peak


No comments: