Saturday, May 28, 2016

Visitors!

I love it when I get visitors! Especially when the visitor is Lynn! We were counting back to see when the last time we saw each other and we lamented that it had been SIX MONTHS since we'd seen each other around Thanksgiving. That is just unacceptable. Also, she hadn't been to Chicago since I bought my condo, so we had to remedy the situation.

Lynn came to hang out. Normally, when people come, I plan a lot of touristy-type things, an architecture tour, etc. However, Lynn and I just wanted to hang out, watch tv and catch up. That's when you know you're with your BFF! You just want to hang out and eat ice cream rather than see the sights!

A new hatless photo to add to our collection
Since it was gorgeous the entire weekend, we went to Montrose beach to take in Lake Michigan. Lynn crushed it at Skip-Bo like she is wont to do. I'll get her next time. ;)

We had to rep the homeland D! And add another hatted photo to our photo roll.
It wouldn't be time with Lynn without sports. So we went to a White Sox game. They weren't playing Detroit or anything, but we wore our Detroit hats anyway. 

Another successful weekend in the books. And we have plans to see each other several times over the next few months. So there won't be a 6 month void any time soon. 

No comments: