Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Good Cause

I've been thinking about protests a lot lately. Mostly because of this:



Now this is my office phone. And what you hear is a group of protesters that is outside my office about 3 times per week. This protest is small enough for me to not really know what it is about other than the sign that the protesters display since my Google searching proves to be unfruitful.


So from what I can gather, these workers are protesting the conditions at the construction sites where DC Water is working. Apparently, they don't get water. Now this is a cause that I can support. But I'm really dumbfounded as to how I can support it. 

So if you know what I can do to support this cause, please let me know. I want people to have water. And I'd really like to get back to work...

No comments: