Friday, August 26, 2011

The End is in Sight

I never posted about Yellowstone. I went to Yellowstone with my mom. We took a little [actually not so little] detour from Detroit to Provo. Here are some gorgeous photos. Don't worry, I escaped all of the bear attacks.







Holy Moly! I'm a 3L. That means that I only have 8 months until I get to wear the fancy graduation gowns and gethooded. That is just incredibly crazy.

I'm officially taking 12 credits this semester, but I think that my externship is probably equal to like 5 credits worth of work. I'm a little concerned about fitting in everything I need to do on Tuesdays through Thursdays, but it should all work. ... It'll have to work.

I think my classes will be fun and interesting, so I'm pretty excited about that. But I think that next semester I might go a little lighter on the number of classes that I'm taking to be in the community because it all adds up fast.

Nothing funny has really happened yet. I have a lot of work to do. But that's not really new. Here's to hoping I survive third year...

1 comment: