Saturday, August 10, 2013

New England or Bust

Sometimes you need to take a long weekend off of work and enjoy the simple things in life. Like lighthouses and boats and ice cream cones (although I do enjoy those at any time).

Last weekend I traveled to New England since I had never been there before. To make it more amazing, I saw four new states. I like that they're so close together so I can say, oh, you know I just went to Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Massachusetts this weekend and make other people feel inadequate about their weekend of going golfing or whatever it is normal people do over the weekend.

Photos from the excursion:

Nubble Lighthouse, York, Maine

Lake Champlain at Sunset, Burlington, Vermont
Ben & Jerry's Factory

Vanderbilt Family Farm
Shelburne Farms, Shelburne, Vermont

Boston

USS Constitution

Trinity Church

No comments: